space theory space theory

Don't publish games where all of your art comes from the Asset Store.

It would be more beneficial if you would just make the graphics yourself even if they may be crap.

Pretentious Game 2 Pretentious Game 2

I love people that don't even read the title of the game, and think this is made to be taken seriously.

Anyway, I love the humor. I hate playing all of these halfhearted games that just put these uncreative narratives over them, and everyone in the comments is like "Uhhh, soooo deeeep! 5 stars"

Still all of these awful clones spawned from very original games, that had very good stories, especially for flash games. Examples would be "The Company of Myself" and "Coma"

Anyway it was a very humorous game much like the first. I enjoyed playing it, and congratulations on the ArmorGames sponsorship.

LifeOfTown LifeOfTown

You published the RPG Town Kit. You did nothing.

Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

The concept for this game is so freakin' cool, but as mentioned by other reviewers, it is ruined due to how fragile the main character is. I had so many deaths where I had no idea why I died. That alone makes this game nearly unplayable.

One other thing I wasn't so fond of was going back to the level select screen after each level.

Anyway please make a game with this concept, but a little more playable, and you have your self a great, original game.

Sushin00 responds:

Thank you. I do agree, but for such a game it was quite hard to do phys damage correctly, and instead of something more advanced I settled on a model that deals damage to you based only on the speed of objects your colliding with, and yeah, it's not the best. I know -how- to calculate damage between two moving objects but I couldn't get it to work very well when I actually programmed it. I may revisit this game idea in the future when I'm more experienced, but for this project I was on a time limit.

Simple Love Simple Love

This was so sweet it made me sick.

Killer Escape Killer Escape

The locker room got me. Great point and click game.

Knight Run 2 Knight Run 2

Much improved. The blocking, power ups, and jumping are very nice additions that make the player more involved. Now time for critiques.

-Controls are bad. Mixing Space with Z and X feels uncomfortable.
-Not being able to run and attack at the same time is annoying. Makes every encounter with ground troops a stand still battle.
-Graphics are still bland.
-Need more ways to attack or different classes. Maybe a one time power up that charges itself up.

Stealth2800 responds:

Thanks for reviewing again! I'll look into other controls for the game. Also, I'll work on adding the ability to walk or something while attacking along with some active powerups, rather than passive powerups.

How do you suppose I should improve the graphics? You can PM me with your response, I suppose, since you can't reply to this response...

Dracula's Treasure! Dracula's Treasure!

The controls were extremely annoying. I had trouble jumping from one level to another because of how floaty they are.

01010111 responds:

If I had more time to work on the game, I would have spent some serious time working on the controls. I wanted the game to be partially about momentum, so the controls come off as pretty loose. If I were to extend the game I'd probably want help with playtesting :)

Death Count Death Count

-Should have been longer. I had fun playing it, and was shocked with how quickly it ended.

-The blocks that fell were a bit sloppy. Them rolling around once they hit the ground didn't fit the retro style.

-The worse part about this game is that "clink" sound effect with the spiky blocks that go up and down. It annoyed me to no end.

Knight Run Knight Run

Good job on your first game. Way better then my first attempt. Reminds me of knights rush on the iOS.

I think this game needs a lot more though. As a player it is not fun to walk in a straight line to the right and then bash the spacebar. Combat should take more skill then just mindless button bashing. Possibly making the player more agile (jumping ability) so I can dodge attacks, or even a shield to block them. That would make this game pretty good.

Graphics are okay. They are pretty bland. Music is good.

Anyway you have a lot of potential. Good job here.

Stealth2800 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! What suggestions do you have for the graphics? I'll do my best to improve them.

I think I'll also add a blocking ability and jumping ability though, be on the lookout for that. ;)