The Reward The Reward

That was absolutely one of the greatest things I have ever laid eyes on.

PokeDouche: Pokeverything PokeDouche: Pokeverything

This was the first pokemon parody I have laughed at in a while. It was super clever. Good Job.

Plungerdog - 03: Dog Day Plungerdog - 03: Dog Day

I really want this series to do well. The problem is it is just not as funny as your shorts. The only part that made me laugh was when Plunderdog is in the cage with the other dog.

Anyway love your animation style, and I hope Plunderdog picks up. Also just came to the realization that your voice sounds a lot like Mordachi from Regular Show.

space theory space theory

Don't publish games where all of your art comes from the Asset Store.

It would be more beneficial if you would just make the graphics yourself even if they may be crap.

Pretentious Game 2 Pretentious Game 2

I love people that don't even read the title of the game, and think this is made to be taken seriously.

Anyway, I love the humor. I hate playing all of these halfhearted games that just put these uncreative narratives over them, and everyone in the comments is like "Uhhh, soooo deeeep! 5 stars"

Still all of these awful clones spawned from very original games, that had very good stories, especially for flash games. Examples would be "The Company of Myself" and "Coma"

Anyway it was a very humorous game much like the first. I enjoyed playing it, and congratulations on the ArmorGames sponsorship.

LifeOfTown LifeOfTown

You published the RPG Town Kit. You did nothing.

Day of our lives (loop) Day of our lives (loop)

This is oozing 80's.

Also sort of sounds like something Passion Pit would make.

Good Job.

OctoEntandre responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I definitely had sleepyhead in my mind while making this. And thanks in general for reviewing so many of my songs, I really appreciate it.

Backpack Backpack

Neat. Nice to see you stepping out of your comfort zone. As ZipZipper said it was a generic guitar guy song up until the chorus. I wish you would really go overboard on your creativity and mixing abilities on your next song. Also your voice sounds a lot like Gotye (I like Gotye).

I'll give that a shot

Sunny Fields Galloping Sunny Fields Galloping

I can definitely hear the Banjo Kazooie influence. Probably my favorite game of all time. Also reminds me of the snowy level on Mario 64. Another solid loop OctoEntandre.

Heck yeah, Banjo Kazooie is freaking amazing! ..and thanks for your comment

Mill Swith #2 Mill Swith #2

Okay...That made me laugh. Awesome pun.

Brewster responds: